3 onions (chopped)
1 pack of fresh mushrooms
1 pack of bacon (chopped)
1 pack of Frankfurters (chopped)
1 pack of cheese-griller sausages (chopped)
720 g sliced biltong
1 packet of pasta (screws)
1 packet of mushroom flavoured rice
1 packet of Spanish flavoured rice
250 g grated cheese
- Braise onions and mushrooms in oil and flavoured salt.
- Add bacon and sautè for 2 minutes then add the sausages.
- Sautè for a further 5 minutes.
- Add pasta and rice and one kettle boiling water.
- Close the pot and allow to cook for 20 minutes.
- Then add the biltong, return the lid and let it steam for 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and stir.
- Ensure that it does not dry out.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top, let it stand for 5 minutes and serve.