12 chicken thighs
3 onions (sliced into rings)
4 cloves garlic (crushed)
500 g baby potatoes
250 g fresh button mushrooms
Salt and pepper to taste
410 g apricot halves
10 ml soy sauce
1 juice and rind of lemon
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and fry in a little oil until brown.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until soft and add the whole mushrooms.
- Fry until brown.
- Arrange in layers, alternating with the chicken thighs and potatoes.
- Drain the apricot halves and keep the syrup.
- Add enough apricot juice to the syrup to make 400 ml.
- Add the remaining sauce ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and simmer slowly until the chicken and potatoes are done.
- Add the apricot halves just before the end of the cooking time and heat through.