6 chicken breasts
12 baby onions, peeled
Chicken spice to taste
10 baby potatoes, peeled
250g rindless bacon, cubed
750ml frozen mixed vegetables
4 medium onions, diced
300g mushrooms, sliced
60ml smooth apricot jam
Aromat to taste
1 packet of oxtail soup
15ml worcester sauce
1 packet of onion soup
500ml fresh cream or 250ml Cream + 250ml milk
- Spice the chicken with the chicken spice.
- Heat the oil in the pot and braai the bacon for about 5 minutes.
- Add the onions and apricot jam and braai until soft.
- Now add the chicken, water and worcester sauce, cover with the lid and allow it to simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add the onions and potatoes and allow the pot to simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Next add the veggies and the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle a little Aromat over the pot, cover with the lid and allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Mix the soup powder with the cream and add it to the pot. Cover and allow it to simmer for a final 30 minutes.